Description: TK 290-8 Tri-Siloxane Water Repellent. It is a low viscosity, oligomeric, organosiloxane masonry water repellent to prevent water damage by eliminating moisture present on the surface.
- On concrete, burnish block, CMU, single wythe, masonry or cementitious surface
- Above grade exterior surfaces, either horizontal or vertical
- Chemically bonds with the surface, giving the concrete better protection
- Protects surface from acid rain, deicing chemicals, freeze/thaw cycles, airborne dirt, atmospheric chemicals
- Penetrates deep to give the best protection
- Ready-to-use, colorless, non-staining and non-yellowing