Description: Low-modulus, high-performance, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant.
- Excellent for moving joints in vertical applications.
- Suitable for use between similar as well as dissimilar materials.
- Typical applications include joints in concrete panel and wall systems, around window and door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, etc.
- Exceptional sealant choice for high-rise and facade applications where high movement capability is required.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- Easy and ready to use.
- Eliminates time, effort, waste, and equipment clean-up.
- Cures to a durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Stress relaxation properties.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber based paints.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Capable of +100% / -50% joint movement.
- Two-hour UL fire rating when used with Ultra Block