Description: W.R. Meadows Mel-Rol Liquid Waterproofing Membrane. Mel-Rol LM is a Single-Component, Water-Based, Polymer-Modified, Cold-Applied, Waterproofing Membrane. It has the same high quality rubber polymers found in W. R. MEADOWS’ successful MEL-ROL only now it is a heavy-bodied, high solids, quick drying liquid membrane.
- Below-grade vertical seamless waterproofing applications
- Concrete or masonry block substrates
- Waterproof – very low vapor permeability (perm rating)
- Superior elongation – bridges minor cracks; will not become brittle with age
- Fully bonded – water will not run beneath the membrane
- Easy to apply; low cost application equipment; eliminates two-component mixing problems.
- Cold-applied/water-based – will not adversely affect insulated forms (ICFs) or various protection board options.
- VOC content is 0.0 g/L
- Easy application – no heating necessary