KEMA SERIES 60 MODULE SEALANT
KEMA Series 60 Module Sealant is a safe, easy-to-use, long-lasting, corrosion-resistant barrier coating. Packaged in roll form, it can be wrapped onto the pipe, fitting or assembly, or cut into strips for flat application to a clean substrate.
The aggressive bond of the adhesive is a result of the proprietary solvent-free, macro-polyisobutylene formulation that is further improved by the addition of special additives. The finished elastomeric adhesive compound exhibits very high tensile strength and a strong resistance to both cold flow and shear.
- Pipeline girth welds and weld joints
- Elbows and tees
- Pipeline rehabilitation
- General pipeline coating repair (holiday repairs)
- Short runs of field-fabricated base pipe
- Station piping and patching
- New pipeline coating
- Temporary highway island transitions
- Bare metal surfaces
- KEMA Series 60 Module Sealants are UV-resistant and well-suited for both above and below grade installations. They are immune to the attack of anaerobic bacteria commonly found in soils worldwide and do not break down even after lengthy immersion.
- KEMA Series 60 Module Sealant offers the user a barrier coating that is resistant to a wide range of acid and alkali solutions as well as gasses. The Module Sealants are at work in the ice and snow of the Canadian north, the dry arid deserts of the Middle East and the moist, humid coastal regions of Africa. KEMA Series 60 is applied to above and below grade installations worldwide.