Description: Henry Blueskin SA LT Low-Temp Self-Adhesive Air/Vapor Barrier Membrane. It is a self-adhering membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a blue engineered thermoplastic film.
- Put on substrates for an air/vapor/water barrier in full wall applications or as penetration/flashing membrane
- SBS modified membrane, flexible at low temperatures
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of concrete, concrete block, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized
aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board and plywood
- Membrane is self-gasketing when penetrated and under compression with self-tapping screws