GTS Poly-Rubber Gel
Produced from recycled tire rubber, GTS Poly-Rubber Gel is a single component, highly elastomeric modified polymer rubber gel infused with special adhesives. GTS is used in GEL-TECH SYSTEMS Composite GTS-350 positive side and GTS-500 blind side waterproofing systems for above and below grade construction. GTS is applied by a pressurized spray pump. GTS can be applied to green concrete, reducing overall project time and costs. Due to its superior flexibility, adhesiveness and self-healing characteristics, GTS is ideal for effective, permanent waterproofing.
GTS is applied in both above grade and below grade applications. GTS is suitable for new construction and repair. Applications include the following types of waterproofing: horizontal positive side waterproofing (GTS-350); vertical wall positive side waterproofing (GTS-350); and blind side waterproofing (GTS-500). Areas of application include: plaza decks; elevator pits; poured wall foundations; block wall foundations; brick wall foundations; granite/limestone foundations; split slab construction; diaphragm wall (blind side); and green roofs.
- Applies to green concrete and on surfaces with foreign materials. No primer necessary.
- Monolithic self-healing membrane.
- Remains as a flexible gel. Durable to vibration and continuous movement.
- One component. No mixing of chemicals, easy to apply, safe, low odor, easily stored and transported.
- 99% solids content, solvent free, 25% recycled tire rubber, <1% VOC.
- Durable. Chemically resistant, resistant to freeze/thaw cycling, dry/wet cycling.