Description: W.R. Meadows Futura-45 Rapid-Hardening Horizontal Repair Mortar. It is a one-component, cementitious, rapid-hardening structural repair mortar designed for horizontal applications. Composed of selected cements, graded sands, and chemical additives.
- Ideal for structural patching of concrete pavements, bridges, parking decks, airport runways
- Designed for repair of industrial floors, expansion joint edges, sidewalks
- Temperature usage range from 40° – 100˚ F (4.4° – 38˚ C)
- Rapid strength gain/Repairs can be opened to traffic in as little as three hours.
- May be top-coated at 24 hours with most standard coating systems.
- Shrinkage compensated/Minimizes cracking and de-bonding.
- Contains no chlorides/Will not promote reinforcing steel corrosion.
- Contains no added gypsum/Excellent resistance to freeze-thaw and wet environments.
- Low permeability/Protects reinforcing steel from future corrosion.
- Economical/Can be extended up to 50% by weight with aggregate.
- Flowable/Easy to apply/Saves labor.