Description: W.R. Meadows Futura-15 Very Rapid-Hardening Horizontal Repair Mortar. It is a one-component, cementitious, very rapid-hardening, structural repair mortar designed for horizontal applications. Composed of selected cements, graded sands, and chemical additives.
- Ideal for structural patching of concrete pavements, bridges, parking decks, and airport runways
- Repair of industrial floors, expansion joint nosings, sidewalks
- Temperature usage range from 20° – 85˚ F (-7° – 29˚C)
- May be top-coated with an epoxy in as little as four hours.
- Rapid strength gain/Repairs can be opened to traffic in as little as one hour.
- Shrinkage compensated/Minimizes cracking and de-bonding.
- Contains no chlorides/Will not promote reinforcing steel corrosion.
- Contains no added gypsum/Excellent resistance to freeze-thaw and wet environments.
- Low permeability/Protects reinforcing steel from future corrosion.
- Economical/Can be extended up to 50% by weight with aggregate.
- Self-compacting/Easy to apply/Saves labor.