Denso Glass Outerwrap is a fiberglass cloth impregnated with a water activated resin that is used as a protective outer wrap over Denso Petrolatum Tape.
- A protective coating which offers exceptional mechanical and impact strength for underwater, underground, and above ground pipe and piles.
Features & Advantages:
- Resists cold and hot temperatures
- Easy to apply, no mixing or messy clean up
- Resistant to water, acid, salts, or soil organics
- Can be applied underwater or to wet surfaces
- Minimal surface preparation required
- Quick, long term protective coating, ready for immediate service
- Contains no solvents
- Can be top coated for aesthetics
- CSA Z245.30 component