Description: A disposable safety work wear made of lightweight, breathable polypropylene with flame resistance. Designed to be worn over primary FR garments, it helps provide protection against dusts and light liquid splashes. Material: SMS Based.
- Metal grinding
- General Powder Handling
- Flame resistant treatment offers secondary protection against heat and flame.
- Made with a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures.
- Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style.
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.