Description: 2-component, 100% solids, solvent-free, moisture-tolerant, high-modulus, high strength, structural epoxy paste adhesive.
- Structural bonding of concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc. to a maximum glue line of 1⁄8 in. (3 mm).
- Grout bolts, dowels, and pins.
- Seals cracks and around injection ports prior to pressure-injection grouting.
- Interior, vertical, and overhead repair of concrete as an epoxy mortar binder.
- As a pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups etc. inside correctional facilities.
- Meets physical requirements of ASTM C-881 Types I, II & IV, Grade 3, Classes B & C.
- Suitable for potable water contact, meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, metals, wood, and most structural materials.
- Paste consistency ideal for vertical and overhead repair of concrete.
- Fast-setting and strength-producing adhesive.
- Convenient easy mix ratio A:B = 1:1 by volume.