- All Cash Sales are final and no returns are allowed.
- Special order items must be paid in full at time of order.
- All items to be returned must be pre-approved by ASDCO management and/or sales staff prior to shipment to our warehouse. Products may be refused without prior approval.
- Any products expiring in less than three months will be refused.
- A 20% re-stocking fee will be applied to all returned items.
- Non-stock items, custom made products, and special orders are non-returnable.
- Returned products must be in original packaging and in “like new condition”. No credit will be given on damaged products. If product is deemed damaged and non-sellable, ASDCO will hold product for 48 hours for customers to arrange pick-up. After that time, it will be considered abandoned and will be thrown away without credit. Any abandoned material incurring special disposal fees will be charged back to customer.
- All approved returns must be done within 120 days of invoice date to receive credit.
- When authorized, ASDCO will make every effort to assist our customers with returning products to the manufacturer. In those cases, where the manufacturer will accept returns, the manufacturer’s return policy (i.e. Re-stocking fees, return freight, etc…) will apply.
- No returns on stone veneer products